Free Chrome Extensions List
People in business are always on the search for free business tools that will give them an edge.
The team at Strategy State have put together a list of the best Chrome Extensions for business owners in 2019.
We’ve broken our list of extensions up into key sections to help you navigate them easier. No matter what business or industry you are in, there are a vast number of great Chrome extensions you can use to help your business.
Chrome Extensions for Business
What are Chrome Extensions?
Chrome Extensions are small software programs that add new features to your Chrome browser and personalize your browsing experience to make it more efficient.
They can be powerful tools to help you do a wide range of different things while you are browsing. There are an endless number of extensions on offer, with most of them being free.
Examples of useful Chrome extensions include:
- Ad Block – This extension blocks those spammy ads.
- Lightshot – This extension allows you to take quick and easy screenshots.
- Grammarly – This extension helps with your spelling and grammar.
How to get started with Chrome Extensions?
- Open your Chrome browser (you can free download it here).
- Open the Chrome Web Store.
- Find and select the extension you want.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Some extensions will let you know if they need specific permissions or data. To approve, click Add extension.
- To use the extension, click the icon to the right of the address bar.
How to install Chrome Extensions:
Watch the video below to help you get started using Chrome extensions.
Click here if you would like to know more about the selection of Chrome extensions.
Or if you would like to download the entire list in PDF, click on the button below.
Click below to download your free business tool: